The heart of Penney’s is the well-designed and well-maintained workshops. The technicians take pride in working here, and this translates into quality workmanship.
Our technicians are trained and certified by the ASE, I-Car, and PPG Industries as we continue to provide exceptional service as defined by the automotive repair industry.
- CCC ONE is one of the largest estimating programs in the industry. The program’s automatic update allows us to have the most current part descriptions and prices available.
- Car-O-Liner’s universal bench rack combined with car-o-tronic computerized measuring system allows us to find all the damage on framed or uni-body vehicles and restore them back to factory specifications.
- Penney’s also uses quality paints from PPG Industries, the world leader in the automotive finishes market. Not only does PPG manufacture the paints to repaint cars, they also produce the original paint used in car manufacturing plants. The auto paint technicians at Penney’s are certified, so you can be assured that the color and finish will perfectly match the original showroom quality.
- Hunter Engineering’s wheel alignment machine uses laser technology, allowing Penney’s technicians to perform the most accurate alignment available.
Our high rate of customer satisfaction and our excellent relationships with local insurance agents as well as insurance companies is a direct result of the integrity and quality of service Penney’s has adhered to over the years. Penney’s does collision repair on Portage County’s vehicles as authorized by the Board of Commissioners. Many of our new customers are referred to us by past customers and/or insurance personnel.
Our Customers Expect The Highest Quality In Collision Repair. That’s What We Are Committed To…And It’s What We Deliver.
- The heart of Penney’s is the well-designed and well-maintained workshops. The technicians take pride in working here, and this translates into quality workmanship.
- Penney’s takes pride in its committment to protecting our environment. All excess materials are disposed of in strict compliance with EPA standards and specialized equipment is used to protect you – the customer.